Stand out from the crowd or stand in the shade during those hot, sunny days while tailgating. This Notre Dame Fighting Irish canopy tent is easy to transport and set up on game day. Perfect for the stadium, on the beach, at the campgrounds or in the backyard! Where will you use your tent?
- Enjoy the outdoors more by protecting yourself from the hot sun or light rain/snow showers
- Beat the heat and stay 10-20 degrees cooler in the shade
- Protect yourself from harmful UV rays and sunburn
- Keeps your food and beverages out of the direct sunlight
- A sheltered area for kids and pets to rest
- Make your tailgating neighbors jealous!
*Limited inventory due to supply shortages
Click here to check for price and availability on Ebay.com!
NOTRE DAME FIGHTING IRISH Canopy Tent Specs:
- Size: 9 feet by 9 feet pop up canopy tent (81 square feet)
- Weight: 48 pounds
- Folded up size: 9″ x 9″ x 48″ for easy storage and handling
- 100% Steel frame supports finished with rust resistant powder coat paint
- UV and water resistant canvas
- Heavy duty carrying case with rollers included
- Fits into a standard parking spot
University of Notre Dame Info: 4 Fun Fast Facts
- Where is the University of Notre Dame located? Notre Dame, Indiana
- What stadium does Notre Dame football play in? Notre Dame Stadium
- What division do they play in? Independent
- Who are their biggest rivals? Michigan, Michigan State, USC Trojans
tailgatecanopytents.com No annoying ads. No email sign ups. Just find what you’re searching for.
NOTRE DAME FIGHTING IRISH Canopy Tent
Large Team Logo featured on all four sides10.0/10
100% Steel frame supports powder coated9.5/10
Canvas is made from denier polyester8.0/10
UV and water resistant8.5/10
Quick and Easy set up8.0/10
- Free fast shipping
- Provides shade at the tailgate or on the beach
- Looks great with the team logos/colors
- Easy to set up and take down
- Easy to transport
- Canvas attaches seperately
- Canvas must be removed to fit into carrying case
- Could have to buy larger carrying bag to leave canvas on frame when taking down the tent
- Your family and friends will want to borrow it!