Stand out from the crowd or stand in the shade during those hot, sunny days while tailgating. This Kansas State Wildcats canopy tent is easy to transport and set up on game day. Perfect for the stadium, on the beach, at the campgrounds or in the backyard! Where will you use your tent?
- Enjoy the outdoors more by protecting yourself from the hot sun or light rain/snow showers
- Beat the heat and stay 10-20 degrees cooler in the shade
- Protect yourself from harmful UV rays and sunburn
- Keeps your food and beverages out of the direct sunlight
- A sheltered area for kids and pets to rest
- Make your tailgating neighbors jealous!
3 Awesome Styles to Choose From! Just Click on the Style You Want to Buy!
- Size: 9 feet by 9 feet pop up canopy tent (81 square feet)
- Weight: 48 pounds
- Folded up size: 9″ x 9″ x 48″ for easy storage and handling
- 100% Steel frame supports finished with rust resistant powder coat paint
- UV and water resistant canvas
- Heavy duty carrying case with rollers included
- Fits into a standard parking spot
Kansas State University: 4 Fun Fast Facts
- What stadium do the K-State Wildcats play in? Bill Snyder Family Stadium
- Where is Kansas State University located? Manhattan, Kansas
- What division do they play in? BIG 12
- Who are their biggest rivals? Kansas Jayhawks
K-State 9x9 Tailgate Canopy Pop Up Tent
100% Steel frame supports powder coated9.5/10
Quick and easy set up9.5/10
Large team logo on all four sides9.0/10
UV and water resistant9.0/10
Canvas is made from denier polyester8.0/10
- Free fast shipping
- Provides shade at the tailgate or on the beach
- Looks great with the team logos/colors
- Fast and easy set up and take down
- Comes with carrying bag and ground stakes
- Recommends two people for setup
- Your family and friends will want to borrow it!